On Tuesday 23rd February, Analytics Engines will take part in a digital event hosted by KTN UK titled AI for Services on Tour.
Beginning at 10.30am, the event will take attendees on a virtual road trip around the UK to discover how innovative and emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing and predictive analytics are supporting organisations within the professional and financial services sector.
During the event, attendees will have the opportunity to explore and share insights on local initiatives, hear pitches from selected start-ups and innovative SMEs, meet potential collaborators 1-2-1 and find out what local and national support is available to you.
Analytics Engines CCO Brendan McCarthy will be the first of five pitches delivered by Northern Ireland companies, beginning at 10.40am. The full agenda is below:
- 10:30 – Welcome | Astrid Ayel, AI for Services Lead, KTN
- 10:40 – Regional tour of Northern Ireland in partnership with Invest NI
- 11:40 – Regional tour of the Midlands in partnership with SuperTech
- 12:30 – Lunch Break and Online Networking option via Meeting Mojo
- 14:30 – Regional tour of Scotland in partnership with Fintech Scotland and Scottish Development International
- 15:30 – Regional Tour of the North of England in partnership with RTC North and Innovate UK Edge
- 16:30 – Regional Tour of Wales in partnership with Welsh Government and Fintech Wales
- 17:20 – Closing Remarks and Event Close.
To register for this event, please click the button below.
KTN exists to connect innovators with new partners and new opportunities beyond their existing thinking – accelerating ambitious ideas into real-world solutions.
AI for Services is a UK wide network of 1,300 members bringing together AI & Data high growth entrepreneurs with leading professionals and academics working in the accountancy, insurance, legal and financial services sectors. This initiative is part of the Industrial Strategy Next Generation Services Challenge fund programme and funded by UKRI | Innovate UK.